Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Apr 6, 2012

The Wonderful Wonderlic - Are You Smarter Than ME??


That's me pondering why such a large genius mind is trapped into such a small head. I mean, I could not find the adult sized hats for T-ball the other day, and I was able to wear a youth hat with minimal discomfort.

I saw an article on NFL.com about how some draft prospect scored really low on the Wonderlic Cognitive Abilities test. If average is 21-24, this guy scored way below average. This has caused some controversy as nobody is supposed to know another athlete's score on the test. I, however, have no shame. I have no qualms. Nor do I have any quails, as that would be weird. I have no desire to keep my successes a secret. I scored a 44 on the test.

The test I completed can be found courtesy of Mancavesports.org. Take it. The rules are, you have 12 minutes for these 50 questions. I suggest you have a pen and paper ready as you will have math problems to work out. I completed them in about 10 minutes, thus getting back to work 2 minutes earlier than originally anticipated, 5 minutes early of a 15 minute break. If you follow that so far, you are at least average on the Wonderlic test.

Don't believe me? Look at my scrap paper where I checked the right answers and "X"-ed out the wrong answers. Now, when I took the test, two (2) questions did not show the picture I had to answer from. Therefore, I allotted those as correct answers for myself. I guess you could really say my score would have been between 42 and 44. If you want to give me 42 out of 48, well, that lowers my average by 0.5 percentage points. Check out my answer sheet:


So, what does my final score mean? Well, it means I am smarter than a chemist (average score of 31), yet nowhere near Ryan Fitzpatrick (who scored a 50/50), and he blows.

Ultimately, I feel pretty good about myself. I wish I could brag about being smarter than pro athletes, but I think I would have to work 10 years just to make the salary of even a practice squader.

How did you do? Take the test, and honestly put up your answers. I understand not everybody can be as smart as me, but I am not as smart as everybody else. In fact, this gives me a contest idea...

NEW CONTEST! EARN your chance at having a blog entry written about you...

Now, since nobody has yet to complete the contest I posted on Facebook after my Rocks-Papers-Scissors blog, despite the answer now being prominently displayed on my blog, I have a new one...

Just simply beat me in the Wonderlic test. I will determine what makes you smarter than me.

Yet, seeing how nobody got the first contest, I have to wonder if I will have anything to write, to feature a blog reader prominently up here. It is your choice. I dare you to beat me!

2 comments: