Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Apr 5, 2012

Goooood Morning Vietnaaaaaaam

Well folks, I have not posted anything for a couple days, but I was thrilled to see that Duba has readers in Vietnam! That's right, Russia, I IINVADED Vietnam successfully. You weak bastards.

So, what is new in my world? Well, in two weeks, Kim, Rocco and I will be moving out to our own apartment. We will only be about literally 4 minutes from where we live now. We are heading to a second floor apartment with a decent amount of space, all rooms have ceiling fans, and there is a wooden balcony reminiscent of the old deck I used to have at my parents house (only sturdier). It has a one car garage and a drive way, two things that seem rare in Drexel Hill, PA. We also really only have bedroom furniture, but fortunately Craigslist has everything we could ever need. So, if you want to help me move, feel free to give me a buzz (only if you actually know me though as I do not need some creepy weirdo showing up ready to move me....to an early grave).

In Duba sporting news, I have been thrust into a head coaching position in the Drexel Hill Little League for Rocco's T Ball team. I would have preferred being an assistant coach, as the two practices I have scheduled thus far, I was late. My work can be time consuming when I am in the field, and both of those days were victims of field work. I think I have a decent grasp of it all. The families in the DHLL program all seem to take it very seriously, like baseball is life. However, at least my T ball kids and family seem to really enjoy being there just because. One of the girls on my team was trying to learn how to hit the other night. She did good her first turn, but struggled in the second attempt. Her maybe 7-8 year old brother was off to the side watching her and constantly teasing her. Typical older brother younger sister stuff. I knelt down to her and asked her if that was her brother and if she was upset. She said yes to both. I told her to imagine the ball was her brother's face every time she swung the bat. BOOM! Success. Now I hope next practice her brother does not show up with a black eye or stitches.

I decided against the weight loss contest. I just do not know about my stomach health. The doctor has not called me back yet, which may be a good sign. Yet, the other night, I had spinach pasta with spinach sprinkled all over it, and I felt terrible, like I did two months ago when my sickness was at its worst. Very frustrating that I cannot even get a hold of a human being at the doctor's. Maybe today.

Therefore, without entering the weight loss contest, Operation Looking Good has hit a snag. I want to maintain my strength level while dropping some pounds, and perhaps shape up this pile of molding clay that is my stomach. Luckily I can apply the weight loss and fitness principles I learned last year, just not to an extreme.

What I watch since football is still not on TV - Game of Thrones - this show is so good. I rarely get behind anything that is episodic television as it is tough for me to care. This show has been off the air for a long time and the second season just started. The violence, the story, the acting, the random sex, and an actual intrigue, in my opinion, of a story where I have no idea what is going to happen.

Family Guy - I can watch it any time, any where, any place. I spent so much time while I was in a dark place laughing through it with this show. It did wonders for me, as did the movie Hot Rod.

Tosh.0 - I can watch any episode of this as well. RCN Cable has a weird on-demand selection for this show, but I can watch any episode. Tosh is hilarious, and that is enough said.

Eastbound and Down - Kenny Fucking Powers. He is the greatest TV character in a long time. I do not care if season three is weirder than season 2, which was weirder than season 3. You do not watch this show for the story line. You watch it for the crazy dialog. And this season has been jacked with great one liners and insults.

The New Girl - This show is hilarious and I try to tell a lot of people about it, but still America will not listen. The girl (I won't even try to spell her name without looking at it) is OK looking, I do not see where everybody thinks she is so crazy hot. The best new character on TV is her roommate Schmitt. He is such a vein d-bag and is the highlight of every episode, hands down.

I watch Big Rich Texas with Kim. It is okay though...football, my TV savior, will be on soon enough.

Stay tuned soon as I review the interstates and US highways I frequently travel. FUN TIMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment