Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Apr 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Kim

Even though she does not read my blog much, and I am okay with that, I really wanted to take this time to wish the most special of women a very special Happy Birthday. Her beauty grows every year, and I love her more and more every day. She has undoubtedly changed my life for the much better, and everybody I know knows how happy I am in my life with her. She put up a decal in our old bedroom that read "A true love story never ends." Even though we left that room behind, the story still goes on. Kim has been an uncomparable partner in my life, my support, my friend, my inspiration, my muse, my heart.

I have never in my life met somebody who could make me laugh, smile, and blush. Comfort me and force me to face hard truths at other times. She sees my faults as things I need to improve upon with her help. She accepts all that I have in the soul of this short man. All she asks is that I do my best, and that is the easiest part since she brings that out of me.

You have allowed me in your life to share it as a parent with you. You continue to be the model of discipline, sacrifice, and support I wish I was as a parent. I am blessed to have you and the wonderful extension of you that is your son. Our family has made my life perfect and worth anything and everything I have ever been through.

My darling, you are 27 years beautiful. Kim, I love you dearly...Happy Birthday!

1 comment: