Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Apr 27, 2012

Coast to Coast, North to South, Everybody Wants To Hear (read) What Comes Out Of My Mouth!

So, with the NFL Draft Live Blogging experiment over, I declared my love for my girlfriend who is celebrating her birthday today (as she told me it was the "champagne" birthday - 27 years old on the 27th). Other interesting 27 facts - Today we have been together for 1,027 days. Kim called me on her way in to work at 8:27 a.m. All coincidences I'm sure, but I know the signs are pointing to me spending exactly $27 on dinner tonight.


Apparently my love declaration has resulted in my blog finally being read in Mexico. Thus, ALL of North America has seen Duba, from sea to shining sea. From the tropics to the jungles to the deserts to the tundra. If my arms were longer, I would pat myself on the back.


Also Poland has joined the fray. Polish readers, I do not post Polish jokes, but I will joke about shoe polish (this joke is terrible and the website name made me laugh). I did a report in high school on Lech Walesa, and he certainly was a brave leader from what I recall. I think that report made me that much more interested in history, especially when I was able to research the personal details of his career and struggles.


What else is new? Well, I am hoping to post some time this weekend a Summer Movie Dublockbuster Preview where I will review movies I have not seen yet, a review of something about professional wrestling (Russia will be represented with Nikolai Volkoff and Poland by the Polish Hammer - but not Ivan Putski, but rather his lame son Scott Putski), plus a tribute to the late, great career of the greatest Philadelphia Eagle - Brian Dawkins.


Anybody else have any thougths? Anybody like the live blog? How about if you read it right now (might not make sense though). It was tough to pull off, I would admit. The most difficult part was responding to comments and Facebook posts. Like our border with Mexico, I am always open (to suggestions, that is).

1 comment: