Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Mar 30, 2012

The Car of the Future, Future Accidents Waiting to Happen

So, first check out this article...

Somehow Google Thinks Blind People Should Drive.

Read the comments, I think there are some good ones in there (even a little nugget from me).

I believe this is a terrible idea. This irritates me to no end, actually. It is not like an argument of rights like giving women the right to vote, gay people the right to marriage, or black people basic human rights. We were always taught that driving is a privilige, not a right. Part of the requirements when you get a license is to take an eye exam. That right there should prevent this from happening.

Now, I am not heartless. I could never understand what it is like to run through life with any disability. I could not ever imagine losing one of my senses. However, just because it is a sad situation does not mean that this type of disability should be allowed to operate a car. This concept really scares me. Maybe the Machines will rise soon, after all.

I don't know. If I was blind, I don't think I should drive a car.


No comments:

Post a Comment