Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Jun 8, 2012

First Ever "The Great Jim Duba Intercontinental Fantasy Football Championship"

***************************************************
UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM!
***************************************************

Attention international readers! Now that I have had a growing audience on each continent, I have decided to test my fantasy football prowess against the world's finest! Truth be told, I have struggled mightily the past two years, winning only one of 4 leagues, but I have a good feeling about this.

The Olympics is nothing compared to the international fervor I look to instill here at this heralded blog.

I am specifically seeking somebody brave enough to reach out to me at thegreatjimduba@yahoo.com to send me your information so we can get started this summer (or winter for you Southern Hemispherians). I would love to have somebody from all continents. Aside from myself, in this case the league commissioner representing the world, I am looking for somebody from the United States, Canada, Brazil/Argentina/Other South American Countries, Russia, Latvia, Ukraine, England, Spain, Australia, Egypt, Indonesia...you get the point. Don't worry about drafting, either. I will make it an automatic draft, so you can guarentee yourself at least a couple stars on your team.

The lineup will be as follows:
1 Quarterback
2 Wide Receivers
2 Running Backs
1 Tight End
1 Flex WR/RB/TE
1 Kicker
1 Defense/Special Teams
5 bench spots

However many different countries I can get to represent themselves will dictate the number of teams. It could 10. It could be 20. Who knows. I will set a limit at 24 total teams and reduce the number of bench spots, because at that point you will be grasping at straws for your roster.

Scoring is simple - six points for a touchdown of any kind (If you are fortunate enough to have a Brad Johnson moment where your quarterback throws a pass deflected to himself to score a touchdown you will earn 12 points, plus yards), incremental yardage points, and bonus points for long plays.

Again, that email to get started is thegreatjimduba@yahoo.com. Do not worry, I will absolutely not create any spam for you and you can play completely anonymous. There is no entry fee and no prize money, just international recognition.


***************************************************
UPDATE!
***************************************************
Team USA has been set - Dave Bell is Team Captain.


I am looking to fill as many team spots as I can. I will not reveal your name if you play, but rather you will be designated as "Team [Country Name]". Remember, this is a once in this year shot at glory.

4 comments:

  1. Dave Bell will represent the USA well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit! Dave Bell sucks hard! It's like if you had appointed Jim Duba! Fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, anonymous. However you forget...The GREAT Jim Duba will be involved. Not any normal old loser Jim Duba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since this is the first ever TGJD Football League for the World... I am going to put this out there.... "To Be The Man, You Have To Beat The Man" and since the NFL was created in the USA, and I represent Team USA... I am THE MAN!!!! So step on up, to get beat down! NFL Europe didn't last for a reason... so prove me wrong and sign on up and represent not just yourself... but your whole country! Where is your pride???? Join Now!

    ReplyDelete