Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Jun 12, 2012

Most Epic Sports Fight

First, please click here.


Reading the comments at the bottom of the video, somebody said it looked like Double Dragon fighting.

I always wondered why when soccer players fight, they use their weak upper body muscles for vengeance when their legs are ultimate weapons. The best overall athletes on a soccer team are definitely the goaltenders, but he knows better than to engage in the fight. Having a soccer team without a goalie is like having a pitch with only one wicket...am I right or am I right? No seriously, am I right?

I just read the rules and play of cricket and almost hung myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment