Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Jun 13, 2012

You Can't Cage A Russian

Okay, the in-game soccer fight I stole from Yahoo! yesterday does not compare to the post-game antics following the Russia-Poland match in Europe's biggest soccer tournament. Check out the Running Ruski at 0:27 mark. He out ran the entire police force of Poland, but eventually tripped over the curb. This link does not state anything more than that the two governing soccer leagues of Europe need to do something, and also states this game between Mother Russia and Bastard Poland was a melting pot for disaster.

Yesterday, June 12, was the 22nd anniversary of Russia Day. That is the day that Russia broke from the Soviet Union. The independence from the Soviet Union ties was official in 1992, and the "independence" day was dubbed "Day of the Adoption of the Declaration of Sovereignty of the Russian Federation. In 1998, Russian President Boris "No, I am completely sober, comrade" Yeltsin declared publically to rename it Russia Day. This made annual merchant stores sales ads completely more legible as to no longer having to write "Come to Bamburger's Annual Day of the Adoption of the Declaration of Sovereignty of the Russian Federation Sale!" or "Daewhat? Daewoo! Come on down to your only car dealership in Russia as we celebrate the Day of the Adoption of the Declaration of Sovereignty of the Russian Federation!"

Times are much simpler now. Do you know that this soccer game ended in a tie? So, that's at least 90 minutes down the drain and you possibly went to jail.

So, now that I have regained my international audience, please, click the Great Jim Duba Intercontinental Fantasy Football Championship Challenge link at the top of the blog!

Besides Russia, as my number 2 country readers wise, good luck to your team. To fuel the fire, I leave you with a riddle:

How did the Germans invade Poland?

They walked in backwards and waved goodbye to the Polish people

No comments:

Post a Comment