Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Jan 6, 2012

Duba's Football Crystal Balls

Well folks, Wildcard Weekend is upon us. It is that rare season when I shan't be watching the Eagles in Week 18. However, we do have some semi-exciting to very exciting games ahead.

Steelers at Broncos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8A297pX_e4
That clip should be all you need. I believe the Steelers should stigmatasize the Broncos, but the pride of Denver could pull out a miracle. I would not be surprised by either scenario. The only thing that would surprise me is a narrow Denver loss. It is all or nothing with them. Most likely, Steelers win on the back of Isaac Redman.

Bengals at Texans: Tough to call. Both teams have had a rough ending to their respective seasons. However, Houston has one huge advantage - first ever home playoff game. No other intangibles or qualities that matter.

Lions at Saints: It is a shame Detroit has to visit the Saints, as I would like to watch them play deep into the playoffs. Probably the weekends best game, at least 85 points will be scored and will be comparable to Cardinals-Packers a couple years ago. I feel bad for anybody playing the Saints right now especially if you happened to have just gotten exposed by a backup QB.

Falcons at Giants: Two teams I do not enjoy watching at all. I think you will see what starts as a close game end in a Falcons onslaught. It does not matter as whoever wins will just ve dismantled by either opponent. At least some of these guys will go to Hawaii.

Thats all I got. I hope somebody is reading

No comments:

Post a Comment