Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Feb 14, 2012

Valentine's Shmalentine's

A great quote about life and love on this most romantic of all days


What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. Your heard me, release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt. By Leon Phelps 
Brings a tear to your eye, huh? We could all learn a lot from the Ladies' Man. Be it the brilliant skits from Saturday Night Live of the eternally hilarious full length movie, Mr. Phelps, with his huge ass chair shaped like a hand, taught us that it was okay to love. It is okay to be happy in love. It is okay to be stupid in love.

Actually, Mr. Phelps was not in love, but rather just stupid. He would not pay his bills, his houseboat burned to the ground (or should I say water), and he would hit on nuns. It was not until he was totally out on his ass that his female acquaintance Julie took him in that he found love. And so when he found love, he knew what it took to be a man to his woman.

I will never understand how this movie only averaged 3.2 out of 10. Was it too offensive that Mr. Phelps wanted to love ladies up to 250 pounds? That he ate a hog ball in an eating contest with Julie's jerk of a date at the bar? Perhaps it was the Greco-Roman style wrestling contest at the end between Will Farrell and Tim Meadows. It does not take a professional critic to understand that this wrestling scene was far more accurate and believable than anything Saved by the Bell tried to pass off.


Yeah, I scribbled that heart on my Playbook. My advice, on this Valentine's Day - If you love someone, tell someone. Show them your heart. Show them through every word and action. It is okay to show off your goods. If there ever was a day to raise the greatest expectations for yourself, today is the day. Or, follow the advice of Mr. Leon "The Ladies' Man" Phelps.

I would like to dedicate this post to my love, my valentine, Kim. I love you, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment