Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

May 7, 2012

Welcome Belgium

I appreciate you taking the time
to read my blog so I could make that rhyme.

I wanted to ask David Beckham
If he knew what rhymed with Belgium
But I heard he crashed into a tree, an elm.
He cracked several teeth to be filled with amalgam
So I turned to a long lost friend Brian Selm
Who was in some crazy mud race bedlam
and through the mud I couldn't see his emblem.
So I cranked up the latest tune from Lady Antebellum
As I descended down the alps performing a slalom.
At the bottom of the hill wasn't the usual worker Malcom
But instead was a stand-in, if you will, a locum.
The man acted like a jerk and was obviously missing his lingum
I stopped. Gathered my thoughts. Looked deep inside my head down to the cerebellum
I rushed immediately to the Public Library of Harlem
But it was full with students in their practicum
The course was on metals such as Vanadium Thallium and Titanium
So then I took a bus deep into Alabama, down to Pelham
And I must say their libraries doth underwhelm
So I hopped on a schooner and took control of the helm
As I left land saddened I hopped up on hypericum
I stopped in Africa and conversed with a Mallam.
I had no idea what he said so I ignored him
Despite the bad seas the ship was made with oakum
And my sea sickness was better, just a modicum
of what I have felt before when I wished I was at the sea's bottom
(By now I hope you have added this blog entry onto your Stickum)
I came across a small but widely used consortium
As a book of words derived from ancient Irish ogham
I quickly was confused by my journey and checked my trusty vade mecum
And realized suddenly I had to stop - Why am I rhyming about Belgium?



No comments:

Post a Comment