Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Nov 16, 2012

Runaway golf cart mows down celebrating coach after football championsh...



There several things to look for when you replay this video. It's kind of like "Where's Waldo." In that case, Waldo is a golf cart. And then there's all those other things. See if you can spot the following:
 
  1. 4 shoes that go flying off
  2. 1 hat knocked off
  3. Guy in white shirt who falls for no reason
  4. Guy in blue shirt who just cant do it anymore and gives up
  5. Woman who runs after cart with minimal effort
  6. How many people initially take the hit
  7. How many camera men slowly follow the cart
  8. Finally, how high do you think the guy in the grey shirt lept whence he saw the cart coming.
Only in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment