Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Jan 15, 2012

Short Mans Shortsighted Observations

Saints, you blew it. you made me look terrible in my predictions and my hopes of winning the CBS Playoff Challenge are over.

Tebow time sets football back at least an hour.

Duba is becoming very great at the Just Dance series. "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" by the Scissor Sisters is my jam.

Three day old niece, Allie Claire Duba, welcome to the world. Ask Daddy for a better car then what your bigger sister will get.

1 comment: