Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Feb 4, 2012

Duba's Top 10 - Superbowl Edition

Well folks, this guy...



...may just be on the verge of winning his second....SECOND Superbowl. I, like any other red blooded American not in New York, or more like northern New Jersey, am utterly sickened. So, without further aduba, I present to you:

Duba's Top 10 Things I am Looking Forward to at the Superbown

10. Rob Gronkowski breaking the record for most touchdowns scored in a Superbowl by a tight end with a bum ankle.





9. You know, that face that only Eli can make when he makes a mistake that hopefully leads his team to defeat.

8. Epic superhero movie commercials. The last good entertaining commercial I saw was the guy sucking dorrito cheese off another man's finger. I think that was like two years ago now. Last year's Transformers preview was awesome.

7. At least 15 minutes worth of commentary dedicated to the he said-she said breakup of Peyton Manning and the Colts

6. Hopefully a crowd booing Madonna at the Superbowl. I hope Eli or Brady's winning moments are far overshadowed by Madonna's performance. This will be the first Superbowl where I do not have a rooting interest in any on field activity.

5. A late hit on Victor Cruz knocking him out of his crappy salsa dance routine.

4. That "C'mon Man" face that Tom Coughlin makes when Eli makes this face:

4. An anvil to fall on my head as the end of the fourth quarter and subsequent victory of either the Patriots or the Giants again.

3. Turn and pull (puking and rallying) while eating wings and licking my fingers clean

2. Smashing light bulbs into my eyeballs as either the Giants or Patriots hoist the Lombardi trophy in the air.

And the number one thing I am most looking forward to the Superbowl is...

1. Waking up from this awful dream and it being September 11, 2011, as I sit down to watch the Eagles take on the Rams and begin their dream team season.

No comments:

Post a Comment