Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Mar 21, 2012

Football! International Flavor! Apptastic!

(courtesy of United Nations)
So, quickly, in the world of everything that interests me:

The Saints are in a huge hole. They lost their coach for a year, Drew Brees could hold out, they lost 2nd round picks this year and next, and up to 27 players will be investigated by the NFL.

I forget what team he is on, but Gregg Williams must now be replaced.

Tim Tebow is going to make Mark Sanchez into the next Kyle Orton in New York.

I have had readers consistently from the US, obviously, Russia, the United Kingdom, Germany, and the Ukraine. The countries Australia, Malaysia, Canada, Portugal, and Senegal have had a dalliance or two to my blog as well. That leaves just two more continents left for me to conquer - South America and Antarctica! (I believe Malaysia should be considered Asia, right?) Can YOU say you have been seen on all seven continents? Help me achieve my goal. This spring, when I go to North Carolina for the Mee-Armstrong wedding, I will put a message in a bottle (make that TWO different messages and TWO different bottles) into the ocean to spread the word. Hopefully by then, word will have reached.

I may have a pretty weak App available (just a modified website) - but it has exclusive content (youtube movies, a fistful of my favorite songs, my own personally recorded music, and more to come!) and it updates as the blog is updated. I have been downloaded just a few times, from jimduba.mobapp.at ,and one of those times was in Israel! Mozel!

Prestige Worldwide!!!
Join the bandwagon TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment