Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Mar 17, 2012

So Yeah, 21 Jump Street Is The Best Comedy I have seen in a While

As Crackhead Bob would say, 21 Jump Street was "Dawesome. Totally Dawesome." Don't worry my Russian friends, I did not see the original version of 21 Jump Street either. This movie was not meant to make fun of the original show, but rather resurrect the idea of two bonehead cops going into an undercover program at a local high school. And make it vulgar and hilarious as possible. I thought the movie was going to be funny based on the commercials. However, what I watched for nearly two hours was ridiculous.

The movie had so many hysterical, tears from my eyeballs laughing fits that when the story took about 10 minutes to develop towards the end I do not know if I was either wiped out or bored. The final scenes are kind of funny for a high speed chase.

Jonah Hill can say anything funny. And for a guy who was just nominated for an Oscar, he certainly played his comedic character to the hilt. But, the star to me, without a doubt, was Channing Tatum, followed by the gym teacher (the "BAM" guy from Step Brothers). There is a scene where the two cops take the drug that has plagued the high school, while attending classes. Channing Tatum's trip was unbelievable and ultimately leads him to diving head first through a gong. It does not sound very funny, but man it was great.

Aa series of high school high jinx occur, and the cops are a little bit clueless to the way high schoolers are these days. They also start to infiltrate the drug ring yadda yadda yadda. Jonah Hill, who was a dork in high school becomes popular as Channing Tatum's character goes from awesome jock to obscure nerd.

The gym teacher meets the cops (posing as their student alter egos) during their trip. He pushed the boys' tongues back into their mouths as he pokes fun at Jonah Hill.

I really do not know how to say what I liked about this movie without making it sound bad. It was hilarious.

That is my expert review.

No comments:

Post a Comment