Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Mar 14, 2012

Am I Terrible or What?

My free agent predictions....were way off. The Redskins continue to suck the life out of the NFL and nobody is doing a DAMN THING ABOUT IT! And Tampa Bay is the 2012 Eagles. I guess their team can't really do worse than last year. Meanwhile, the Eagles started shoring up some players for the next few years while they have waived goodbye to others in the past (see Dawkins, Brian). Maybe they finally realize established home grown veterans are important finally.

Thankfully, Jason Campbell is not an Eagle, as one blogger hoped for. I hate that turtle neck wearing doofus (although in a pinch I used him in fantasy last year). Reggie Wayne stayed with the colts as he realized teams don't want him anymore. Brandon Marshall gets to be stabbed by his wife in Chicago now. Mrs. Marshall - the real Cutler. Matt Flynn is seeing the Seahawks and Cleveland is okay with everything they have and lack, apparently.

That's all for now. Once again, I am wrong
-Jim Duba

No comments:

Post a Comment