Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Mar 9, 2012

Soooo Close to Getting Inside You....r phone, iPod, or tablet...


Well, it is a Friday night, I am watching the only movie worse than "Little Deaths" (that being "Sanctum"), and aside from learning how to create apps for my Playbook, I came across a way to make an app for me, the greatest person ever. Little did I know it would cost me money to get into App Store, Android Market, Whatever Windows Phones Use, and I am assuming Blackberry App World. 

Until I have that money in my pocket (perhaps a loose change save up), scan the code above with one of your fancy mobilized cellular telephones. If you do not have one of the bar code things, click this link or type it into your browser: TGJD App

This is basically a test to see if this app updated and whether or not it is worth pursuing any further.

And Sanctum, featuring the guy who played Mr. Fantastic in the Fatastic Four movies, still sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment