Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

May 28, 2014

Random Thoughts, This time Actual Random Thoughts

First and foremost we are only one full week away from the expected spawn of Duba. There is a contest ongoing for the person who can guess the correct delivery date. Winner gets an entire blog post about them. Whether I really know you or not.

The Cleveland Show is one of the worst shows I ever saw. I am a staunch supporter of Family Guy and the character of Cleveland Brown, but it is too much. And no, this shouldn't be considered racism.

What's up with these flash horrible storms in the Philadelphia area. I know we are lucky to not live in Kansas that is a completely flattened state that has an expected amount of tornadoes per square mile yet everybody is shocked.

It is the day my baby is due, and I expect a life of chaos for the next couple years.

Thursday is Rocco's first playoff baseball game. He started out pretty pedestrian striking out every time and being of no help in the field. However a couple weeks ago something just clicked. He has been slugging the ball and getting it into the outfield on a regular basis. He can make big stops in the field but that's the extent of his baseball acumen.

I watched only two basketball games all year last year (okay parts of only two basketball games all year) and both were of game 6 and 7 of the the NBA Finals. The finals will be a repeat of last year. The Heat seemed to struggle during some times of the regular season when winning didn't matter that much but turn in on when needed. The Spurs seem like a team that hates how last year went down. But you gotta pick the returning champs to win it. I've said several times here - it is okay to root for greatness.

The fate of the world doesn't rely on you or me but rather what mother nature dictates. We could blow up the world 10 times over and the planet will be able to readapt and repopulate so that it could do it all again. But one day this planet will be sacked through the universe and be shat out the other side of a black hole.  The only thing you can really hope for is that nobody you know and nobody that they know have to experience it.

Why do people get surprised and angry when a 21 year old multimillionaire gets out to Vegas to party before he dedicates his entire life to football? Half of those people throwing stones probably would plan a massive free for all vacation should they ever be lucky enough to win that lottery.

Circling back the penultimate paragraph, I hate the sun. Not just because it will destroy the world one day in a violent matter, but it makes the world too damn hot.

Will the majority of teenagers still suck 20 years from now? I mean like will they still be whiny assholes?

When will Eli Manning become the second openly gay NFL Player?

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

At what age as an adult should you stop religiously watching pro wrestling? 

Okay, it took me about two weeks to write this.

Fin.


No comments:

Post a Comment