Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Jun 1, 2012

Philadelphia Eagles True-False-To Be Determined

Since my last rip off column went well and I am watching trucks load out dirt, I decided to do another TFD(uba) based on recent stories concerning the Philadelphia Eagles.

True - The offense should be back to 2010 form

I strongly believe this one. Vick will presumably start the year healthy, McCoy and Desean got paid, and despite an injury to the main cog of the O-line, a near pro-bowl caliber replacement joins an established line that worked well the last half of the year. I truly believe that if all the standard moving parts keep moving, weapons Vick, Maclin, McCoy, Jackson, and Celek should all explode this year and mount the competitions' back. Of course, if Vick goes down, things may be different.

False - The Eagles Coaches Will Break Mike Vick's Old Annoying Habits

You cannot teach an old dog new tricks. He may improve on his bad habits as a QB, but will not fully stop them. Ultimately as long as he just leaves potential yards on the field as opposed to potential points, they should be fine. I do see some hair pulling moments, unfortunately.

To Be Determined - Jason Babin Running With the Bulls is a Bad Idea

Uh. Yeah. Only if he gets hurt though. Maybe avoiding bulls and other people will help him avoid blockers? If he gets injured, he can kiss his ass goodbye. He could have led the league in sacks last year, and with the front four playing out of their mind, he could potentially do it again this year. Unless he gets a horn in his ribs. As the wise Brandon Barrett said "Cullen Jenkins should punch him right in his asshole", followed up with "Have you seen the size of his fist". Well put.
-Jim Duba

No comments:

Post a Comment