Click Below! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

The Great Jim Duba Mobile App!

Touch My Face Any Time You Want

Scan the bar code or click here: TGJD Mobile App. Any time you need your Duba fix, tap my face! Like the best stalker, I am everywhere you don't expect me to be. Also, like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/thegreatjimduba and follow me on twitter @thegreatjimduba. I know, I can't believe nobody else had the name either!

Jun 5, 2012

Welcome, Additional International Readers

Brazil, Sweden, and a country I sympathize with - Cyprus.

The only countries I have been to that I have had readers from include Cyprus, Canada, France, Spain, England, and Egypt. Cyprus and Canada were the last two countries I was in. Maybe one day I will offer up my thoughts on the unfortunate Cypriot problem. The U.S. likes to say they involve themselves in humanitarian causes across the world, but they refuse to acknowledge that Turkey did something evil (with our assistance) so that we resume to raid Iraq from the north.

Some day, I will get political. About something.
-Jim Duba

No comments:

Post a Comment